1/2 C coconut oil
1/2 C chocolate chips (I use Ghirardelli 60% cocoa)
1/4 C sugar
1/4 C sugar 2-3 T sweetened vanilla almond milk
- First put coconut oil and chocolate chips in saucepan (don't turn on the heat just yet!).
- Heat the sugar and almond milk in a microwave safe cup in small increments till dissolved and poor upon ingredients in saucepan. Put saucepan on low heat, stirring constantly till smooth.
- Poor fudge mixture in a greased/buttered 8x8 casserole dish (or dish of similar or smaller size) and put it the fridge till hardened (about 1 hr for 8x8)
- After fudge is hardened, scoop out 1/2 tsp and pat it into little ball, then...
- Roll the ball in powdered sugar and place on a plate. Repeat steps 4 and 5 till all fudge is used up and you have your dish of Powder Fudge Balls!
*Keep in fridge, and take out about 10 minutes before eating*
My recipe was inspired by "The Easiest Coconut Oil Fudge You'll Ever Make!" (where I learned that half coconut oil and half chocolate chips are a great combo), and by my Great Aunt Ruth's secret family recipe! Enjoy, it's vegan friendly!!!